Larissa Reis – IFBB Bikini Pro Full Workout Routine
Larissa Almeida Reis (born May 21, 1979) is an IFBB professional athlete, certified personal trainer, nutritionist and entrepreneur.
In a follow-up from her first fitness modeling shoot, her photographic artist solicited what she thought from the photos, which she could just sort as 100% HARDCORE.
Something she applies with all that she does, giving 100% bad-to-the-bone exertion, this is how she carries on with her life, which can be on account of her childhood in Brazil capital city of Brasilia and from her folks to imparting her with the center estimations of diligent work, unwaveringness and inward strength.
Larissa conveyed those center qualities to America, scarcely having the capacity to communicate in English and with $500 in her pocket, she now came to rival the best fitness athletes around the world.
She communicates in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Larissa Reis with her actual energy for learning other culture and to travel, she earned a degree in Tourism and Hotel Management.
In the middle of that and while she was an understudy, Reis additionally modeled low maintenance, with the consequence of that being that her body in a split second got the consideration of Playboy Brazil, bringing about 2003 being been a Playboy Playmate.
Taking after this, Reis marked with a supplement organization to fill in as a fitness model, which turned into another enthusiasm, where she got the longing to contend as a figure competitor in the wake of social occasion inspiration from a kindred and additionally world-renowned contender, Monica Brant.
She earned her IFBB professional status in 2007 at the IFBB World Championships and moved to the United States to seek after her fantasy career, where she is as of now supported by Nutrex Research and Protein House.
Larissa was the first Brazilian person to ever win a Pro Show in the United States (Atlantic City 2009, Pro Figure)
She has from that point forward been included on the front of a few eminent fitness magazines like Iron Man Magazine, Muscular Development, Planet Muscle, and Flex Magazine.
In her latest wander outside the fitness world, she opened an eatery, Protein House, in Las Vegas – Nevada, which is presently open for establishment and already expanding all through the United States and no doubt prospective global also. Protein House was included in Food Network’s Mystery Diners.
- Height: 5ft 6in (1,68m)
- Pre-Contest weight: 155 pounds (70 kg)
- Off-Season weight: 163 pounds (74 kg)
- 2005 South American Championship – 1st Place;
- 2006 Brazilian Championship – 1st Place;
- 2006 World Championship, Barcelona – 3rd Place;
- 2007 World Championship, Barcelona – 2nd Place (Received IFBB Pro Card);
- 2008 New York Pro – 10th Place;
- 2009 Atlantic City Pro – 1st Place;
- 2009 New York Pro – 2nd Place;
- 2009 Olympia – 12th Place;
- 2010 Arnold Classic – 6th Place;
- 2010 Olympia – 10th Place;
- 2011 Arnold Classic – 11th Place;
- 2011 New York Pro – 3rd Place;
- 2011 Olympia – 10th Place;
- 2011 Sheru Classic – 6th Place;
- 2012 Arnold Classic – 7th Place;
- 2012 Australian Grand Prix XII – 3rd Place;
- 2012 Europa Super Show – 2nd Place;
- 2012 Tournament of Champions – 5th Place;
- 2012 Olympia – 10th Place;
- 2012 Arnold Classic Europe – 6th Place;